After falling extremely ill for two weeks from ingesting a rubber band, Ace has recovered and is doing well.
But this comes as a reminder to always double check that things are put safely away.
Some dogs like my two year old Ace, just do not get over that curious stage of chewing and eating things they come across. He has even managed to get a hold of a pepper spray which luckily was taken away quickly.
Unfortunately he doesn’t seem to learn from his mistakes. So we have to be safe.
Keeping things out of reach and off the floor is a sure way of keeping your dog or cat from a visit to the vet and leaving with a huge bill.
Remember to find the source is diagnostics and then to remedy the problem is something that could take days, time, and money.
Working in a veterinary clinic I have seen pets seeking treatment for illness from the most common household items such as……
Feminine liners/ pads
and even golf balls.
So remember to take the time to double check as things can easily slip by, like one rubber band :/
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Fidomingle is a group based out of the San Diego area.Our goal is keeping pets friendly and the love for animals alive by socializing, and linking others with the same interests.
© COPYRIGHT 2021 | FIDOMINGLE | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED